"Congratulations! Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places! You're off and away!

You have brains in your head, You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go."

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Youtube Channel!

Hi everyone!
    I was talking to a friend of mine recently about our blogs, and she told me about a great idea that I thought I'd try. In order to keep all the videos I've taken on this trip in one place and accessible for my friends and family to watch, I've made a Youtube account! I'm in the process of adding all the videos I've taken, so click on the link below to watch some!

Here is a link to my youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/emkayylove?feature=mhee 

Thanks, Andrea, for the great idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment